For general inquires (research questions, research collaborations, reporter/media interviews), please contact me at

Prospective Research Assistants

To apply to be an undergraduate research assistant, fill out this form. You can also email your interests,  attachments (like a CV or resume), and questions to

Prospective Graduate Students

To apply to be a graduate student, visit the SDSU Application Procedure for the MA and MS Program page.